Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 July 2013

A traditional gathering.

Girgi3an! so as you all Arabs may know about girgi3an, we had a grgi3an gathering today. and for all my followers that don't know what girgi3an is, its a traditional 'gulf' celebration which usually takes place on the 13, 14,15 day o Ramadan pretty much like Halloween the concept that children dress up and knock on the neighbourhood, sing, and get sweets however our kids dress up traditionally with bright colours. So I wasn't in Kuwait for this years girgi3an so it wasn't very special. So me and my sister decided to MAKE it special we did a little gathering with friends over, but I had nothing that suited the dress up criteria. However I did have this printed fabric I wanted to make ages ago but didn't have time. Therefor I gave it to my mum and she made it for me in 2 hours, I know she's super mum hehehe and here's the full outfit....


 
Details
Long cardigan: Hudzii Design made by mum
Under Dress: H&M
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Graceland (Westfield )
Bag: CĂ©line
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment