Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Daniel wellington classic watch.

The other day i got my first Daniel  wellington classic through the post, i believe every person both women and men should own a classic DW watch because they're just simply classics! and are perfect for everyday use wether its uni, work or school. they are light weight and fashionable. I went for the classic durham 36mm in rose gold . its suits most of my wardrobe and basic colour and wasn't very pricey and with my 15% off code ( HudziiDW) you can get an extra 15 percent off the price when purchasing your watch from www.danielwellington.com before the 15 june. 





1 comment:

  1. Hi huda i am a big fan of ur style and I was surprised to not finding u on instagram u r the reason my 15 year old daughter wore hijab happily this year please reconsider ur account

    ReplyDelete