Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 September 2014

The grey INAYAH kimono.

I'm sure many of my hijabi readers have heard of the brand Inayah , a modest Islamic boutique offering everything a hijabi lady will need to stay fashionable and modest at the same time.
well Today I had a friends gathering, I wanted to keep it simple yet stylish I went for a different look today. something new and modest. I went for a kimono from Inayah and here is my look




Details:
Grey Kimono: Inayah
Trousers: Zara
Heels: Topshop
Bag: Hermes Kelly


Follow Inayah on instgram
 @Inayahc
website: www.inayahcollection.com


2 comments:

  1. Salam Hudzi , glad I've come across ur post. Would u please give your opinion about the quality of inayah products? They look very high end in photos and I am wondering if this is the case in reality. Very nice look BTW :) I am. Still going through ur Instagram , love love your style keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kimono is so pretty.. a new stye really like it .I saw a wrap around bracelet in one of the website and this will look stunning with this kimono as this kimono reminds me of this bracelet
    http://daryalondon.co.uk/shop/bracelet/sara-plum

    ReplyDelete