Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 November 2013

Eid al adha.

yay its Eid, but i'm in London. it doesn't really feel much like EID. it only feels like Eid when your around with family * and when u collect loads of money* but hey its still Eid and looking at the bright side no school LOL. I felt like wearing something new this eid. Basically I bought two statement necklaces from New look after giving up finding a Eid outfit from the shops. literally found nothing worth it. so I decided to make my own outfit. I designed a puffed skirt and went to the local Material shop and got my self  2 meters of satin fabric and 1 meter of tutu (for the lining to help the skirt stand) and wore a plain black shirt in order for the necklace to stand out. and here's how it looked.



 
Details:
Black shirt: Mango
Necklaces : New look
Skirt: By me
Shoes: Graceland
Bag: LV
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment